10.28.2011

Awe, Shucks!!!

All the single boys in Charleston are saying "awe, shucks" because one of the best girls is off the market. 
We attended her rehearsal dindin: an Oyster Roast and BBQ and it was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!!!
My picture of all the girls with the bride-to-be was fuzzy-wuzzy. :(
Above, Stella and I are sporting Noble House Design necklaces ... TDF!!!
Effie, Stella, and I have been friends for a loooong time and I just love them to pieces.
I spied Effie wearing an Elizabeth McKay dress ... isn't she gorgie!?!
It was so much fun being in Charleston, South Carolina surrounded by college chums
in celebration of two favorite friends!!! Xoxo-BLC

1 comment:

  1. I love those necklaces that you are wearing. Is it all one necklace or is it separate? Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark