6.16.2013

Happy Father's Day!!!

"I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life." Proverbs 4:11-13

Happy Father's Day!!! I am wishing Ale, Daddy, Ale's padre, my brother-in-law, and all my uncles a very very very HAPPY PADRES DAY!!! Also, I am verrry thankful for and miss verrry much the fatherly, unconditional love of my stepdad and grandfather. You all are/were the best example of Godly, loving, kind, strong,  humble, leaders, and FUN fathers. I don't ever remember a time where you lost your temper or raised your voice --- something I have learned to treasure and is a rarity. Thank you to the moon and back for ALL you have done, do, and continue to do. And thank you for always acting like another mug or tie was JUST what you wanted most in the world. I wish I could be with each and every one of you all, but I will be thinking of you and missing you each and loving each of you. Enjoy your day celebrating YOU!!! Cheers to you and your father's. Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark