9.16.2011

Friday Night Lights

We headed to Clemson, South Carolina last night for a football filled weekend!!! While Ale had alumni meetings to attend, I met up with Mamatella and my great aunt. I could kick myself for not snapping a picture. Oh well!!! We had a great time lunching and shopping.
By then, The Sweet Southern Life had landed on her flight in from Texas!!! I was beyond thrilled to squeeze her and spend ALL weekend with her. We ate dindin at the Esso and met up with ol' Clemson chums in downtown Tiger Town. The rest of our group arrived so we returned to our abode for the weekend: we glamped lakeside again (see this post here)!!! This is my most anticipated game of the year: AML is in from Texas, my law school BFF is up cheering for Auburn, and two childhood friends (and Auburn alums) were here up too. When the company is good, the game is certain to be great!!! Xoxo-BLC

1 comment:

  1. love the dress! I think it's my favorite from Lilly this season!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark