5.01.2011

Sip, Shop, & Share

If you are a Lilly-lover or a cancer-hater, then you simply must attend this event!!!  This Wednesday, the Lilly Pulitzer storefront in Ardmore is donating10% Baby Julia who suffers from brain cancer. You walked with me last October when my stepfather was diagnosed with cancer and through his passing in December. From family, friends, and even those of you I do not know, your countless comments, emails, tweets, and so forth help carried me through such a difficult time. As such, if you cannot shop in-store or over the phone, I urge you to write on Julia's CaringBridge Guestbook. My family poured over those comments, some made us laugh, some made us cry, but all touched our heart. I know Julia's mom, dad, and big sissy Isabella would greatly appreciate your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. And of course, isn't this a great excuse to shop up a storm!? Details: you can shop 24 hours before the event and all through event. There will be quite a bit of PINK sips and savories and giveaways too. Cheers to Julia kicking cancer!!! Xoxo-BLC

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Miss Janice's blog. Such a great cause, my heart goes out to baby Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again so much for posting this and for asking for prayers and messages on Julia's caring bridge site.

    All of you girls out there have been so nice about this with posting on your blogs.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark