5.05.2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I had to share the Skinny Girl Marg. Do you watch RHONYC? I do!!! Way back when, Bethenny rattled off her Skinny Girl Marg and I wrote down the concoction. Sure you can now buy it in stores, but in a pinch, here is the recipe!!! The first time I ordered a Skinny Girl Marg was in Miami and the waitress kept checking on me to make sure I still had a pulse. Ha! Tis super duper strong. Isn't that the whole point of skinny: you can have just one!!! I hope you gather with your amigos, eat too many tortilla chips, wear a sombrero, and enjoy being in good company. Happy Cinco de Mayo to you and yours. Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. I totally forgot that it was Cinco de Mayo until I read this :) I'm off to find some Mexican food after work, and I'll definitely give this marg recipe a try sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this...I would love a margarita right about now, however blog study breaks will have to suffice! This time tomorrow though I will be celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She also has YouTube vids of Skinny Girl tutorials. Tooons of them. And have you ever tried the bottled stuff? Curious whether it's just mixer or the whole shebang in a bottle. Oh, and I also got a strange reaction the first time I ordered one out...XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark