5.04.2013

Forget Wedding Cake ... I SCREAM!!!

We had a college chum's wedding this weekend in Columbia and it was such a special occasion. We were touched by the speeches at the rehearsal dinner - you could feel their love and their families excitement about their union. It was a very sweet night.
 The wedding was beyond lovely! I am now loving food more than ever (oink oink) and the reception had THE food. My favorite part: Marble Slab ice cream station. Yes please! Seconds, why not!?!
I didn't even eat wedding cake which is UNHEARD of for me!!! I loved the reception location. It was perrrfect for a wedding and to accommodate the BIG crowd. Lanterns and exposed brick always win in my book. We could not be happier for the two lovebirds and wish them a lifetime of happiness!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark