5.27.2013

Salt Water Waves

This ended up being my favorite day spot:
Look at that bump!!! Has it gotten bigger since we got here or WHAT!!! 
I'm just thankful my Lilly tankini still fits.
 This view is paradise, don't you agree!?! I didn't know the Atlantic could be so crystal clear blue.
 The sandmasters next to us on the beach created this mermaid and she stayed around ALL day to play.
Tis so sad to pack up and head home. It's been an ah-mazing babymoon. I am so thankful for the opportunity to take this one last trip just us - we've had the best time and it's been so much fun. While I hate to leave, I am sooo looking forward to being home after a five day hiatus from our furbaby Stewart - I cannot wait to squeeeeze him!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Happy Memorial Day!!! Today and always we reflect, miss, and thank those and their families who sacrificed their lives for our freedom and our country. You are missed and will never be forgotten. Godspeed.

3 comments:

  1. Just went back and read all your posts about your trip!! Everything at The Breakers is beautiful! I know you had such a good time...and you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a wonderful trip and your baby bump is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had such a fabulous trip!! I love all of your Lilly dresses. I visited Palm Beach with my best friend several years ago and we dined at Taboo and thought it was so fun! I can't believe you found Lilly's house!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark