2.24.2012

She's a PRO!!!

One of my best friends in the whole world paid us a visit this weekend and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!
I talk her ear off on the phone ALL the time, but being in the same place at once is just a treat.
We packed our weekend full of fun and decided to do something she had never done before: shoot skeet! And guess what ... She's a pro!!! A total natural and picked it up right away.
She nailed more clays than I ever have ... or ever will. It was beyond fun.
I gifted my husband a hunting membership for Christmas and we had a ball seeing the place.
With gorgeous weather, wide open spaces, and in great company, who could ask for more!?!
Many thanks to Stella for coming ALL this way to see us and spend time together.
Is it too soon to ask: when will you come back!?! :) Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark