1.10.2011

The Princess Bride

Ruffles, layers, lace, and flower ladden gowns, oh my!!! I am just too excited about the multiple royal weddings on the horizon. Of course, I am tickled about Prince William and soon-to-be Princess Kate's upcoming wedding date. I am sooo curious about which frock she will sport. I have my fingers crossed that she too picks Monique Lhuillier. I loved wearing a ML gown!!! I find her styles to be classic, timeless, and chic ... perfect for a princess bride. Swooon!!! ML designed this gown for soon-to-be Princess Kate:
I could listen to my mom retell of waking up super early to watch the royal wedding of 1981 over and over and over again. I look forward to doing the very same: you better believe I will be parked in front of my tellie in the wee hours of the morning come April 29th!!! Will you be watching too!? Or attending as a guest (a girl can dream, right???)!!!??? Xoxo-BLC

10 comments:

  1. OH we should so plan a royal party to watch and drool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so intrigued by this royal wedding too, but I think that my boyfriend might be more so! He wants to fly to London for the weekend and stand in the streets and see them some by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore a ML dress, too! So that's definitely my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like Kate's story is everyone's fairytale! I hope they are happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what she chooses! Your dress was absolutely stunning--and you look great in the twitter picture from this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clearly you know I've already gotten my invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what dress the future princess chooses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definitely be watching! I can't wait to see the dress and all the details that I'm sure will be lovely and perfect. My wedding is a few months afterward so I'm looking forward to "borrowing" some ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember watching the wedding in 1981, when I was a little girl, and have adored Princess Diana ever since. I am irrationally excited about the upcoming Royal Wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will definitely be watching! I think a royal wedding is just swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark