1.18.2011

Maaahhoooovalous Vintage

                   Vogue circa 1960ish                                        Martha Stewart Living circa February 2011
Much to my delight, my sweet friend CJM emailed me this Vogue feature from circa 1960ish of Lilly Pulitzer. Talk about maaahhoooovalous vintage!!! Well, I could hardly believe my eyes when the February issue of Martha Stewart Living shows Keni Valenti and his fabulous vintage Lilly collection. I am using BOTH articles as proof Lilly is a sound, safe, and foolproof investment. Who's with me!?!? Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. OMG, yes! Absolutely agree, it's totally a sound, safe, and foolproof investment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxo! Also, I am going to purchase that issue of Martha Stewart. Men who wear Lilly are very special creatures, indeed, and should be treasured for the gems they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely. I will posting pics later today on my blog of the "investments" I made yesterday at Lilly in NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you!!!! I have been waiting to read my new Martha issue-- now I cannot WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark