1.31.2011

Impossolutions

Imposs'o'lu-tions: (n.) New Year's Resolutions. Love 'em, hate 'em, and I still make 'em (even on the last day of the month). Drum roll ... here are my 2011 resolutions:
1. Increase my faith. I want to grow closer to God and share my faith more with others.
2. Eat less sugar. This makes the list every.single.year! 
3. Have better posture. It too makes the list every year.
4. Be more frank. Laugh more at funnies, be direct, and say "I love you" more to those I looove.
5. Learn to say nooo. Ever heard the phrase, "stop me before I volunteer again." That's me!!! Since I cannot do everything well, let me practice saying no, no, no, noooo, no, no, no, nope, NO!!!
So do tell: do you have any resolutions!? Good luck to you and yours!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark