3.19.2009

BARACKet

NCAA Tourney is going on now ... have you filled out your bracket? Who do you have going alllllll the way? I am torn between the Tigers and the Devils. Hey, a girl can dream. Anyhoo, President Obama's pick, UNC. Ick!!!! Coach K responded by saying, "Somebody said that we're not in President Obama's Final Four, and as much as I respect what he's doing, really, the economy is something that he should focus on, probably more than the brackets." Wowzer, what a racket! Coach K just meant fun and for the record, I respect President Obama too. I hope your bracket wins and best wishes! Xoxo-BLC

1 comment:

  1. Girl. I know I'm a little late to the game (blame my Property professor) but I KNOOOWWWW you didn't just refer to UNC as "Ick" RIGHT?!?! :-)

    Who knew we were rivals?!?! Did it hurt seeing us win this year?! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark