3.26.2009

The Stationary Swap, Partie Deux




















When Luke wrote, "It is more blessed to give then to receive" (Acts 20: 35 (KJV)) he did not know Gigi's capabilities!! I had so much fun stationary hunting, but I am blown out of the water by Gigi's present to me!! Many many many thanks to Gigi at The Monogrammed Nest for being the best swaper ever!! It has been a pleasure getting to know you by email. I was thrilled to come home to my little package wrapped in pink and green! I squealed with excitement. I am delighted with my new frilly stationary and cannot wait to use it. I mean, does Gigi know my style or what!??? Again, many thanks to Gigi for it all and to Lou Lou in Lilly for hosting such a fun event. Cheerio!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Check on the unwrapped goods from THIS post HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Cute stuff!! And not gonna lie.. love your title for this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling package! I saw the one you sent to Gigi too and you all were just the perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stationary...it makes "snail mail" appealing again :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark