2.12.2009

Shhhh!

I  fessed-up about my secret keeping ability. And to demonstrate my good graces, I am the proud holder of Ken's secret. Yes, I am sharing it with you because the cat is out of the bag (or they are in route). He is taking Nelly   here    ...    can    you   guess
where!? She hasn't as of yet, but she should know before boarding her flight!! Thanks Ken for letting be in on the big secret and I hope you two have a fabulous weekend getaway! Xoxo-BLC

PS: UNC, I don't even want to go there. I heart DUKE!

9 comments:

  1. I wanted to throw up when I saw the celebrations on Franklin Street....gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RWP, I couldn't agree more. Ick!!!! And E, you got it!!! They are going to Sin City!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I had NO idea where they were going until I read the comments. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vegas Baby!!!!! I love the Bellagio!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vegas YAY! I love that ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Bellagio! I just got back from there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark