2.14.2009

Happy Valentines's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Ale and I had a lazy morning followed by eating lunch with his sweet mother, sister, her boyfriend, and caught up later with his cousin and her husband. We had a fun filled afternoon of laughter, sweets, and shopping (is there anything better!?). Ale and I caught the sunset (pictured) before heading to our favorite BBQ joint. We splurged on cocktails and dessert before calling it a night. All around, the perfect Valentine's Day. I am sending my love to those I am not with today but I am holding you all in my heart. I hope you had a marvelous day filled with love. Hugs and kisses!! Xoxo-BLC

5 comments:

  1. Is that my favorite Lilly dress you are wearing?? I am SO jealous. You guys look so cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, you can't be jealous b/c its the coat ... you should get the dress and make me jealous!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you two be any cuter?? Glad it was a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pic! You look lovely :) It sounds like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark