2.08.2009

Lean on Me

The boys to the left are going to kill me. Picture story: we were putt-putting, a kid threw his mother's wallet in the "river," and those two were heros. I just appreciate the fact that the pictures shows Knox supporting Chris. Friends watch out for friends and right now, two of my friends are very heavy on my heart. S&Z both just found out they have cancer. One is a friend I babysat for (wife and young mother of three) and the other a fellow classmate (newly married Iraq vet). I am bothered by their trial, but believe in miracles. Lean on me, my prayers will surround you, God will always comfort you, and I love you both. I am here for you S&Z. Pray with me? Xoxo-BLC

9 comments:

  1. Your friends are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends are in my prayers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for your friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dear friends are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm keeping your friends in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the pain, I'll be keeping both of them in my prayers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: You have a little gift on my blog!!!
    Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. All day I have been touched by your kind words and am throwing them S&Z's way. You all rock and many thanks. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark