4.29.2014

Twister

The only twister I like is the game. Tornados scare the willies out of me big time. My husband was out of town on business and I am so thankful a dear friend (and neighbor!) came over to hunker down with us. This was my first tornado with Squeak and Stewart. We stayed close to the TV until the tornado was about 20 miles away. I woke Squeak up, put her in her car seat, and we got comfy in the basement with all the big jumpy bugs. Stewart was a tad nervous which made me even more nervous. I feel like animals sense weather danger better. We were listening to the weather radio and they were calling out a street name not too close to ours and then the nado just disappeared. I have never felt God's protection more. Sending big prayers to all those effected!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark