4.04.2014

Date Night



 We had a fundraiser for Squeak's school and used it as an excuse to have a fun date night. My husband has done such a remarkable job guiding our family as we embarked on babyhood. It's easy to get lost in  the day to day, babyworld, work, and so forth. I am so thankful for his love and making me a priority among everything he has going on (and all the change this year has brought us). He took me to this new bar that was so hip - I didn't even feel like we were in our town. The periodic table behind the bar had all "local elements" which was so fun to read. Date night is always fun with him by my side!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: I was reading THIS issue of Southern Living and found THIS spot we visited on our date night featured!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark