So scary.

Unfortunately we had our first children's emergency room visit. Squeak had been running a high fever and then passed out on us - it was beyond frightening. We are so thankful for skilled doctors and attentive nurses. They inspected every inch of her and kept her for observation before letting us go home. My husband did this as a child and I am so thankful my mother in law warned me. It's a reaction to being startled or in a lot of pain and nothing more. We are so blessed with a healthy baby. My heart breaks for families that live in hospitals and have sick babies. Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark