11.28.2012

What REALLY Matters

Do you read Kelly Korner's Blog? If not, START now!!! Everyone should. She has an amazing heart and such an encourager and inspiration to me. See the original post here, but this is too powerful not to share:

"I hope you won't go another day without knowing Jesus personally.  If you were in a car crash tomorrow or diagnosed with stage 4 cancer - I hope you have the confidence that you would see 1 Cor 2:9 in action - that you would know that you would spend eternity in heaven with Christ. Don't put it off - you never know when you last day will come. And this life is full of good things - but honestly the only thing that REALLY matters is to know Jesus and to make Him known."

Look up 1 Corinthians 2:9 if you do not know it by heart. This is all the really matters. Everything else is fluff. It's fun to dish about, but this is what really matters. As always, I am happy to chit chat with anyone who reads and has questions about Jesus and a personal relationship with Him. Chase what really matters!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: This weekend I am here ... see TCSK post orrrr the Lilly Blog post!!! Come find me if you plan on attending too. I would LOVE to meet YOU!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark