11.10.2012

Happy Happy!!!

Two of my most favorite people are celebrating birthdays today: my childhood best friend and Lilly Pulitzer, the Queen of the Jungle!!! If I could pick to meet one person in the whole world, it'd be Lilly.
I imagine her to be just like Janie Schoenborn, the talented LP design director, eloquently described the ultimate Lilly Pulitzer woman: "She is confident and loves color. She is independent and loves to stand out in her Lilly. She has style and is really chic. It's the woman you want to sit next to at a dinner party."
What better way to celebrate than shop at Pink on Main and receive the above goodies. Wishing my bestie and Mrs. Lilly Pulitzer Rousseau, the very best birthdays!!! Enjoy your day and eats lots and lots and lots of cake. Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark