6.09.2012

Charleston in Charge of ♥

It is always so much fun to be in the presence of college friends.
Getting together to see a college chum say I do is one of the best occasions.
 The wedding ceremony was absolutely gorgie and the reception afterward
took place at this great indoor/outdoor location. And they had such a lovely Charleston day!!!
If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that Katie from Ohio absolutely made my night!!! She recognized me from TCSK which blew my socks off. She is a college friend of the bride and me a college friend of the groom. What fun!?! Katie --- thank you sooo much for saying hello and for reading this little blog. Chin chin to our good friends tying the knot!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: I received a few questions already about my earrings and you are so kind to ask: they are by Loren Hope (see here) and I literally hunt for reasons to wear them. Not heavy at all and the perrrfect pop of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark