6.20.2012

Happy ... Happy!!!

It's the first official day of summer and Wear Your Lilly Pulitzer Day ... I can hardly contain my excitement!!! I live for summering ... don't you!?! Don't fret: I am wearing LILLY today to celebrate both at once. It wasn't too tough!!! I sported a vintage Lilly (see print left) with a navy blazer to work and dropped the blazer as soon as 5PM hit. Are you joining the celebration too!?! Happy First Day of Summer and Wear Your Lilly Pulitzer Day!!! That's a lot of happies, isn't it!?! Xoxo-BLC
PS: I must say, I've read Keep it Chic for a looong time and her post today was ah-mazing. Check it out here: http://keepitchic.com/2012/06/20/summer-solstice/. Do you have a summer solstice resolution!?! Forget NYE ones ... summer ones are just better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark