2.23.2011

Amazing Lace

I think my true appreciation of fabrics comes from my mom and grandmother, both sewers. 
One of my all time favorite fabrics: lace!!! It's elegant, chic, timeless, and sooo comfortable. 
My favorite lace frocks this season include: Lilly Pulitzer's Lela Lace Shift, Milly's Metallic Lace Shift, Trina Turk's Foliage Dress, Ralph Lauren's Lace Sleath, J.Crew's Francesca Dress, and Monique Lhuillier's Bliss Lace Gown. Aren't these dresses made of such amazing lace!? Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. I love lace! There is a dress on ideeli from Muse that is on sale today that reminds me so much of the Lilly one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! I'm thinking of getting it in white to change into when I leave my wedding reception and head to the after party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lace...it is s classic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark