10.19.2010

I am charmed!!!

I am sooo charmed by these lovely charm necklaces!!! Both are must-haves this season and perfect worn together or separately. I think key necklaces are timelessly chic. Don't you??? Well, as I mentioned, Lilly Pulitzer's 2010 Resort line plays up the lock and key in array of colorful fabrics. I am on the hunt for the perfect long key necklace. Also, I am swooning over Maya Brenner's state necklaces. Of course the North Carolina charm necklace is my favorite. Which state necklace do you prefer??? Cheers to living life charmed!!! Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. Tiffany has a great line of keys in all different sizes and shapes! That gold one looks like it is part of the collection, no? My grandmother got me a silver one as a graduation present (the key to my future haha very creative) and I wear it all the time! It's great when worn with other pendents too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ Jeannie. Tiffany has a wonderful selection of keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Lilly's new "Key to Your Heart" Necklace!
    It is Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark