10.12.2010

Well Played

Earlier this summer, Ale and I took an unplanned trip to Atlanta with Clemson chums to see the Atlanta Braves play the San Francisco Giants.
Well ... we did it again!!!
 Yesterday, six of our sweet friends dropped everything and took a spontaneous trip.
 We had the best time cheering on the Braves ... tomahawks and all!!!
Of course we were super bummed the Braves lost. This was Bobby Cox's last game ... and it was so much fun to see a little bit of baseball history. Better luck next season Braves!!! Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. Look look SO gorgeous as usual!!! Wish PB and I could do that!! I'm glad you had such a fun weekend. PS- I have my hair appt booked in Charlotte so we need to plan our fun date for that day if you're still going to be around! EEK! I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, how do you know AG? Went to HS with her. Graduated with her brother. And her brother lives out on my boyfriends farm now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you got to go! You have NO idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to Braves games!! So much fun. Aren't spontaneous trips the best!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark