6.03.2010

Shoo & Tell

I read it front to back. I loved every page of it. I think you should read it too. Shoo, Jimmy Choo! by Catey Hill is a fantastic financial read. I am blessed to have two financial gurus in my family, Mamatella and my sissy Elsie. They would be so proud that I actually read this book and I am heading its advice! Catey Hill is witty and charming. She covers everything from how to make a budget (and follow it) to managing student loans to curbing car loans to climbing the corporate ladder to r-e-t-i-r-e-m-e-n-t!!! Don't we all want to retire in Palm Beach!?? I do!!! This book makes saving, planning, and security seem effortless and seamless. Mamatella and Elsie are such great role models for being financially fit and I am blessed to be in their good company. Cheers to good reads and pink piggy bank savings! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Happppppy Birthday to my sissy Lala! I hope you have the best day ever. Cheers!!! And a big congratulations to my oldest nephew!!! He is officially smarter than a fifth grader ... because
                                                                                                    he is a fifth grade graduate. Wooohoooo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great way to make finances a little more fun- I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark