10.26.2009

Me = Hosed

Me, a fashion risk-taker? Not so much. I love fashion. I even love fashion-risk-takers. I just don't do trendy well. Point in case: I wore leggings with a cutsy dress three years ago for a night on the town in Charlotte and more than one person asked if I came from Jazzercise. Fashion failure! Anyhoodle, Who What Wear recently inspired me purchase a pair of patterned tights. If Whit can do it, I can do it too, right? After wearing them ALL DAY with a work-appropriate dress, Ale asked me if the patterned tights were part of my Halloween outfit. Um, nope. Should I try them again? A different pattern? Or not at all? Off to Jazzercise! Kidding. Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. hehe.. this completely sounds like me!! I can't pull it off at all.. but I keep trying with my head held high!!

    PS: yay charlotte! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like me too! I have to realize there are just some trends I CANNOT do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tights. You can totally pull it off, everyone's doing it! However, I am weary of patterned tights I totally doubt my ability to pull those off!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark