1.09.2009

Socialization

Setting: After a large soiree, Kiki and I are bunking together in a friend's penthouse. We are two of many guests sleeping over. It is early. VERY early in the morning. Door opens. Boy enters. 

Boy: [tapping Kiki] Excuse me miss, can I sleep with you?
Kiki: [to boy] I am sorry, but I do not think my husband would like that.
Boy: [tapping me] Excuse me miss, are you married too?
Me: OMG. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR ROOM? I am calling security. GET OUT!!!!!
Kiki: [to me] BLC, the Munola's do not have security.

Oops. Boy ended up being harmless (and another *rude* house guest). Talk about an unwanted wake-up call! Haha! Good times with Kiki, as always. Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. haha. Wonderful blog. Thank you for the great laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you and gave you an award on my blog! Hope you're having a good day!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark