1.12.2014

C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!!!

Baby Squeak's Baptism!!! It was just the sweetest day and one of my favorites by far.
I am so blessed by baby Squeak and it was so wonderful to welcome her into the faith.
My biggest prayer for her is knowing Jesus and always walking with Him.
We arrived at the church early to get pictures but totally forgot - ha!
And then we took every picture with a phone. #fail
We were so blessed to have so much family in town and so many friends attend.
It was really beyond special.
My favorite part of her baptism: my dad baptized baby Squeak.
I was so worried our church wouldn't let him.
Our church is Presbyterian and my dad is a Methodist minister.
I fretted and prayed about it ... and our ministers were ALL for it. Such a blessing!
Baby Squeak literally screamed, fussed, and cried the entire time.
I didn't realize it until later, but she was running a low grade fever.
I'm 99% it was from teething, but nonetheless ... bless her little heart!!!
I think four months was the perfect age. 
She can hold herself up enough but is still super baby and cuddly.
After the lovely service, we dined at one of our favorite brunch spots with 25 family and friends.
It was a great time of fellowship and celebration.
Hymns: "O Love that Will Not Let Me Go"
"The Heavens Declare Thy Glory"
"Hallelujah, What a Savior"
"The Church's One Foundation"
"Be Thou My Vision"
Welcome to the faith lovebug Squeak!!!
We love you to the moon and back. You could not be more precious to us.
Our hope is to live out our faith and that you may not know one day without Jesus as your Savior.
Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark