12.28.2013

Happy FOUR Months!!!

Say it ain't so ... Squeak is FOUR months!?! Time is FULL speed FLYING by. It's unreal and I am loving every blink and every minute. I didn't think it was possible, but she is even MORE fun than before. My baby book said month four is the "golden age" because the baby is still stationary but so interactive. Squeak has better control of her head. She can lift her feet up and touch them. She coos, squeals, and LAUGHS --- heartmelter!!! Her smile gets me every time. She can roll but still is not a fan of tummy time. We still have a tiny bald spot but hear that clears up soon. Ha! I nursed while on maternity leave, pumped some when I returned to work, and we have fiiinally transitioned complete to 100% formula. She did just fine and is getting the cutest chunky monkey rolls. We are beyond thankful that she is our baby girl and we LOVE her more than words. Xoxo-BLC #thesqueakmonthly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark