12.30.2013

2013: Oh What A Year ...

In looking back over the past year, 2013 has been ... 
Best because ... We welcomed Squeak home!!!
Worst because ...  We don't have much to complain about here in TCSK land, although we did walk through some valleys with dear friends. :(
Colorful because ... Miss Squeak adds the MOST color to our lives. Stewart keeps it FUN too.
Adventurous because ... We traveled to ...
Telluride, Colorado
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Edisto Island, South Carolina
Charleston, South Carolina
Palm Beach, Florida
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
Weiss Lake, Alabama   
Rome, Georgia
Highlands, North Carolina
Columbia, South Carolina
Unexpected because ...  I did not expect to be preggo in 2013. I had a weird number thing about having a baby in an odd year ... that is clearly gone wayside now.
Fashionable because ... We made a trip to Palm Beach ... Land of ALL THINGS LILLY!!
Sporty because ... Stewart lives to run/walk/wog ... and that was about the only exercise I encountered will preggo. Also, Duke AND Clemson were invited to bowl games. OH MY!!!
Educational because ... I learned a TON professionally. I am loving being a working mom but it is a lot to juggle. So, again, working as an attorney has taught me more law and Bible Study taught me more grace.
Unforgettable because ... I did not anticipate being MORE in love with my husband and loving Squeak THIS much. Stewbaby still holds a special place in my heart too. My heart has grown so much. I have an a-m-a-z-i-n-g family and very step of this year I walked with my husband, the love of my life, by my side. :)

Many thanks visiting TCSK, now and throughout the last year. Wishing you a yours a memorable 2013 and all the best in 2014!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen this. If not, shame on you - follow along at thecompanyshekeeps and here is what you missed of 2013:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark