8.03.2013

Holmestead Company

Last year, in my post "Off to the Country ...", we visited these sweet friends on their farm. I love love love their story and way of life. I think it's so much fun and they are just the sweetest people. We also had the BEST time with them at my husband's 10 year reunion (see: All Roads Lead to Rome).
This summer, it's been SOOO much fun seeing them at our weekly farmer's market!!! And we have loved loved loved eating from their farm. My husband is still raving about the ribeye and I don't see an end in sight because it was that good. Holmestead is definitely our favorite by far!!! If you are ever in their neck of the woods, they have an amazing farm and Inn you can nest at --- or if you live near us, pay them a visit at the farmer's market!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark