4.07.2012

Off to the Country ...

We headed off to the country to meet up with my husband's high school friends (now turned hunting friends) for a big crawfish boil. It was nice being in wide open spaces and around friendly faces.
The blues band was such a hoot and even Jimbo, the chocolate lab, enjoyed the festivities. I do believe we were eating baby lobsters, not crawfish. Ha! A lazy Saturday was just the perfect fix after a hectic work week. I hope your weekending is going well too!!! Xoxo-BLC

9 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun day, and your ruffly blouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are adorable! The shirt is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snatched up 3 more pair of Callahans this past weekend and the pretty pair you're sportin' woulda made 4 but, sigh they were out of my size. I'll be a searching today, that's for sure, now that I've seen them grace my fav gams! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are the cutest! Love your outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love crawfish boils. They really are the most fun - too too cute in your Callahan shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those same shorts - adore! I would love to know where you got the blouse. Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark