4.22.2012

A Sweet Southern Visit from The Sweet Southern Life

This weekend I got to squeeze, love on, and be in the good company The Sweet Southern Life. College friends are just the best: for a short moment in time, life was still, we all lived in Clemson, and we were in the same place in life. Now, we are busy bees, we live all over the country, and we are all in different life stages. I believe spending a weekend with college friends is just the best: we get to be still again, in the same place, and catch up on all of life's happenings. The Sweet Southern Life is a dear friend and I miss her ooooldes. I'm kicking myself for not even snapping one picture of us. Don't fret: I am already planning our next visit ... maybe football season come Fall!?! Many thanks for the sweet southern visit!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark