4.26.2012

Hot Coffee

There are things I cannot talk about on TCSK: my real name, my job, where we live, etc. There are things I choose not to talk about: politics, downer topics, unfun things, etc. The things I like talking about: me, the company I keep, wearing it well, living a colorful life, happy things, and what's going on in my little world at this exact moment. I'm almost a year late on this one, but its STILL on my mind:
Rewind to a little less than a year ago, I was chit chatting with a fellow law school classmate before class. One of us conservative and the other liberal. We were discussing tort reform like nerdy law students and he brought up the documentary Hot Coffee. I watched it and I think everyone should. Whether conservative or liberal, we can all agree on this: without all the facts, how can you establish an educated view? I urge you to watch it. Xoxo-BLC

6 comments:

  1. Winner winner chicken dinner...thank you for the rec BLC! I'm headed straight to Netflix to find and queue it up for an evening watch w/Babe. Also forwarding to my parents...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winner winner chicken dinner...thank you for the rec BLC! I'm headed straight to Netflix to find and queue it up for an evening watch w/Babe. Also forwarding to my parents...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Thank you for sharing this thought provoking
    clip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally agree with this! i loved this movie because of how it really opened your eyes to the discussion. especially when they got into tort reform!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a case that is always mentioned in discussions re: tort reform (usually by people who have no idea of the facts.) but I didn't know there was a documentary made about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own website and want to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called. Many thanks!
    my web page > http://myworldwallpaper.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark