4.11.2012

The Lion, Sans Witch, and a NEW Wardrobe

I absolutely adore Elizabeth McKay's entire line and I could not be more tickled to be included her new contest: "Wear It & Pair It Photo Contest"!!! Elizabeth McKay wants to see how YOU style her line and wear it well. Just submit a photo and fingers crossed YOU get the most votes because the winner gets an entire wardrobe by Elizabeth McKay. Roar like a lion, ditch the witch, and get that new wardrobe already!!! Click here for more details. Go on and sport your Elizabeth McKay!!! Xoxo-BLC


PS: It doesn't start until this Friday, but until then, shop her online collection here and a tidbit on Rue La La!!! PSS: Do you spy Monograms and Manicures and Maryland Pink and Green!?! I do, I do!!! 

5 comments:

  1. You and H will be getting my votes!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love having a celeb as a friend... You are famous my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! You look great in your Elizabeth McKay. As soon as John saw the picture, he instantly recognized the stadium at Clemson. He's excited for us to go to a game at his alma mater this fall, and I'm excited to wear some orange Elizabeth McKay. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natch, I had to cast a vote for all y'all. But, your dress is my fav shhhhhh...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I still have the elephant top on my wishlist. Going to vote for you right now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark