4.27.2012

WOW!!! 1,000!?!

I don't even THINK I can count to 1,006 without needing a mulligan let alone believe that many of YOU follow this little ol' blog!!! I am beyond touched, so blown away, and convinced my mother paid alllllll of you. Never in a million years would I have thought I had a voice on TCSK. I always wanted a storefront named The Company She Keeps. Woody Allen once said: "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." While my plans for a storefront aren't in fruition, this blog has taken on a life of her own. Since law school, it has been my creative outlet. TCSK is so much fun to write and you joining me makes it good company and oh-so much more colorful. I cannot thank you enough. And, your comments make my day ALL the time. Gadabout's comment is no exception. You had me at 1,000, but then Clemson ... I don't believe it!?! Then LURECREST!?! TOO MUCH FUN!!! I couldn't agree more: All things wonderful. Many thanks for joining the ride and chin chin!!! Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 1000!! What an accomplishment! I also named my blog after a boutique I wish I could open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! I am still so excited that you went to Lurecrest! Finding a Clemson blogger is pretty easy but Lurecrest is just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know it's your fun, positive spirit that keeps us coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 1000!! Here's to thousands more ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark