4.01.2012

Happy Palm (Tree) Sunday!!!

It's Palm Sunday!!! My childhood church always passed out BIG palms on this day. I cannot spy a palm tree without thinking of Palm Sunday. In John 12:12-14, it says:

"The next day the great crowd that had come for the festival heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, "Hosanna!" "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Blessed is the King of Isreal!" Jesus found a young donkey and sat on it, as it is written: "Do not be afraid, Daughter Zion; see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey's colt."" (NIV)

Palm Sunday is special to me because I was first saved by His grace on this date many many many moons ago. I am wishing you a very special day and hosanna!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark