4.03.2012

Over the Moon + Devon Baer = ♥

At the beginning of each month, I look forward to surfing Matchbook Magazine. If you don't already read it, you should!!! It's divine. It's free (what could be better), digital, and filled with fun inspiration.
I literally squealed with delight when I spied Devon Baer's feature. It is TDF!!! 
She looks stunning ... just like her entire line. And her abode, literally a slice of heaven.
Kudos to I Pick Pretty for the heads up that Devon Baer mentioned little ol' me ... I literally jumped over the moon and have been walking on air ever since. How wild that Devon reads TCSK daily!?! I am BEYOND flattered and could not be more tickled. Summer is a Verb also has a nod ... and I am not surprised because she's on my daily-must-read-too. Jump over to Devon Baer's shop to see her pretties and to Matchbook magazine for a twirl!!! Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Congratulations on a well-deserved mention! You are in great company in that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alice, too - what a great lil' list!

    xOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just heard from one of your readers that she had found me (in the Etsy list) though your blog. I came over here to check it out and I love it! I can see why Devon makes it a daily read. It's now on my list too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark