12.30.2012

2012: Oh what a year it's been!!!

In looking back over the past year, 2012 has been ... 
Best because ... We welcomed Stewart home!!!
Worst because ... We bid farewell to my grandmother.
Colorful because ... of The Company She Keeps and YOU ... her readers!!!
Adventurous because ... We traveled to ...
   Tennessee (Memphis and Sewanee)
    North Carolina (Charlotte, Winston-Salem, and Durham)
    South Carolina (Clemson, Rock Hill, Charleston, and Pawley's Island)
    Alabama (Marion, Birmingham, and Weiss Lake)
    Georgia (Atlanta and Rome)
    Florida (Miami and Orlando x 2)
    Pennsylvania (Philadelphia x 2)
    California (San Fransisco, Glenn Ellen, Napa, and Sonoma)
    Nevada (Las Vegas)
    New York (New York City)
Unexpected because ... surprises!?! I don't do surprises well. :)
Fashionable because ... I made a trip to THE Lilly Warehouse Sale!!!
Sporty because ... Stewart lives to run/walk/wog. Also, Duke AND Clemson were invited to bowl games. OH MY!!!
Educational because ... I passed another bar exam. Woohoo!!! Still pumped. Working as an attorney has taught me more law and Bible Study taught me more grace.
Unforgettable because ... I have an a-m-a-z-i-n-g family and very step of this year I walked with Ale, the love of my life, by my side. :)

Many thanks visiting TCSK, now and throughout the last year. Wishing you a yours a memorable 2012 and all the best in 2013!!! Xoxo-BLC

1 comment:

Leave Your Mark