3.02.2012

A Fling With Bling

I've posted this before sans video, but I think it bears repeating: I am having a fling with Ash Hoffman bling!!!
My dear friend Ash is remarkable. My favorite story I tell on her all the time goes like this. After college, she jetted off to Africa to volunteer. I had always described her as the friend who would give me the shirt off her back. And, I still do (because she still would). When it was time for Ash to return to the States, she left everything she had brought with her in Africa. And I mean everything. She truly has a heart of gold. Speaking of gold, I am so excited to support her business ... jewelry making! She finished jewelry school and now owns Ash Hoffman Jewelry. She makes and sells her gorgeous pieces. Aren't they divine!?! Best of luck Ash ... I can't wait to say: I knew you way back when!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark