1.12.2012

Home Run

Just look at those smiles!!! We are ear to ear in grins because we just hit a home run ...
... if you guessed we are moving, you guessed right. We just bought a cute bungalow and I couldn't be happier with our new home. Since we married two years ago, we nested in a one bedroom, one bath 700 square foot condo. Talk about snug, but such a good experience!!! Nonetheless, I am thrilled to have more space, a yard, and a good hood to call home. Xoxo-BLC

PS: If you live in our neck of the woods, oh-my-goodness do we have a good realtor.
We are giving him an Ale and BLC sammie above!!! :)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! How exciting. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm sure your new home is beautiful... enjoy making it home sweet home! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh so exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's so exciting! PS I have your shirt - it's so cute! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrat!! Also, I absolutely LOVE your Tod's D-Bag. Is that the medium size? I'm currently trying to decide between the small and medium.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark