11.29.2010

Happy Cyber Monday!!!

Happy Cyber Monday!!! Let's cure this recession and keep on shopping (in furry slippers) today. Maybe even while working ... hello online shopping. The perk, your mail will include more than bills. Below are my favorite online sites. Do your duty and pump the economy!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Follow me on twitter for Cyber Monday deals tweets all day. Start your engines shoppers ...

PSS: Also, a BIG congratulations to LillyxxGal for winning the Dani Notes Stationary giveaway!!! Email me at thecompanyshekeeps@gmail.com and we can talk details about your new set of four plates. Many thanks to Dani Notes Stationary for hosting and to all TCSK readers who entered. :)

3 comments:

  1. I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done thanks to hitting Small Business Saturday with friends, but I may be visiting some of those sales during my breaks today. Too tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyber Monday is such a curious thing ! I wonder how many people really are spending money today.... doesn't it usually happen closer to Christmas - in December ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so excited to win!! I will email you now.
    Happy Cyber Monday & Thank You!

    xox Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark