11.11.2009

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day to you and yours!! Today I am respectfully honoring and remembering the service our military veterans have generously given to our great country. A special thanks to my paternal grandfather, maternal grandfather, Paparazzi, and soon to be father-in-law for their military commitment and service. To all veterans, your sacrifice does not go unnoticed nor will we ever forget your bravery. Attend a ceremony, parade, or say a prayer to celebrate our veterans! Xoxo-BLC

8 comments:

  1. we are so lucky that they stand up for our Nation!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~days like this I wonder what it would have been like to have met my grandfather~ i am thankful that others give so much~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all of the Vetern's...it is amazing how selfless they are...

    PS - check out my giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Vet's Day! Thank you for the kind words:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Happy Veterans Day to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EXCELLENT post! So you're so welcome!! :) I forget if I asked- do you tweet? XO

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark