8.25.2014

Squeak Turns ONE!!! The Family ...





 




One of our babysitters is also a talented photography. She took our Christmas card picture this past year and I will find any excuse to have her shoot our sweet family. Squeak's birthday party was a perfect excuse! It was such a luxury having someone snap photographs and let me enjoy the party (and be in pictures!). My in-laws came early to play with Squeak and we snuck in a few family only photographs. I meant to get a whole family picture, but we just got busy partying. I am beyond thankful for my sweet family. They are best gift in life!!! I love love love Squeak and Ale - you two make life colorful and the most fun. Xoxo-BLC
 
PS: Photography by Rebecca Wesson http://rebeccawessonphotography.com/ !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark