8.19.2014

Bye Bye Buggg!!!


I was a lucky duck and my parents bought me this VW Beetle my senior year of high school. I've driven this black beauty until last year (June of 2013 to be exact) when I moved onto the mom-mobile-wagon. It has bee nice having a third car, but it is not the most useful extra vehicle - it doesn't fit a carseat well and you can't exactly haul the Christmas tree with it. We decided to sell it and the cutest Spanish couple bought it. They were tickled with it and we were so glad to see the bug go to a happy home!!! I am so thankful to my parents for the gift of this car AND it being such a good car for sooo long. Xoxo-BLC

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have kept that bug in GREAT shape! Glad a cute couple can make their own memories with your old car :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark