1.27.2013

Night Caps

Our first night we hopped on the gondola and rode it from Mountain Village into Telluride. We walked the town and enjoyed the scene. We dinned at Smugglers and felt like family when we left.
On our second night, we ate a swanky, but cozy, Italian restaurant called Rustico. It was realllly delicious and I swear my plate of pasta was growing. We were so tired from skiing we didn't make it for a night cap.
The last night we ate out, we drove into Telluride and shopped for a surcies. We then watched the X-games and the locals cheer for a Telluride competitor who did sooo well. We dinned at Brown Dog Pizza. I don't know how I lived this long without Detroit style pizza. I've already looked at our local pizzeria and NONE serve it. Therefore, we are on a mission to have Brown Dog Pizza open a location near me. I am mad at you people from Detroit keeping this secret for so long ... Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark