7.01.2012

Say It Ain't So

I have to gush about my husband: he is just the best. He is the best for MANY reasons. One teeny tiny reason: he let's me watch Bravo and doesn't even complain. And he even sometimes watches with me (and by watching I mean stays in the same room). I've recently become a HUGE fan of Pregnant in Heels. I think Rosie Pope is beyond funny and whimsical.
While watching the above-episode, my husband had a fit: we have had the exact same conversation. Him: "You talk funny and, the combo with your accent, it's hard for people to get every word." Welll ... I do have a high voice, I talk fast, and I have a Southern accent. But not squeaky high. And like keep up people. And I do live in dixie so Southern works. Well, with my line of work and to never ever hear someone say "can you repeat that!?!" I might follow the stylish Rosie all the way to speech lessons. She could teach me how to say "cheeriooo" and I for her "say it ain't so"!!! Xoxo-BLC

1 comment:

  1. I love Rosie! I think she is funny and real. My brother in law's father (got that?) worked with her last year and said she is super sweet and funny in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark