6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to you and yours!!!
In lieu of leaving the beach, I thought a father-daughter beach picture was in order:
Above is my stepfather and me building a sandcastle. Last Father's Day I posted my favorite picture of my father and me. This year, more than ever, I feel extremely blessed to have and to have had such amazing father figures in my life. My ♥ goes out to those who miss their father's today. I miss my stepfather more than words. But today, I still celebrate him!!! I celebrate him, Grandad, Daddy, my father-in-law, my brother-in-law, and all my uncles. Such amazing fathers and such amazing men. My life is much more colorful because of them. Wishing you and yours a very special day of celebrating our fathers!!! Xoxo-BLC

2 comments:

Leave Your Mark